With the first sunny days, when winter is coming to an end and the temperature begins to concede a few degrees more, here comes the "voglia di mare", that will take you to go see if it's still there, verify that the fog won't be swallowed up … so Sunday taken by this desire we went to reassure us that he was still around where and how it should be.
The boats were in place anchored in marinas, seafood restaurants pelted their fragrant references to passers-by as if they were the sirens of Ulysses and the fishmongers were open with their abundant buffet counters, totally normal! And suddenly the desire to fish I can't take it, axle, after evaluating what I could Cook in a short time, considering they were already past noon, I decide to buy docks. Yet I had no idea how I was going to get, but I knew that they would be ready in a jiffy.
So begins my mystery box on Sunday that turned into Moles in a pan with citrus and pepper rose, really delicious so much that I decided to write the recipe and share it with you today!
Moles in a pan with citrus and pepper rose
|preparation time: 10 ' resting time: 30 '||difficulty: very easy||cooking time: 10 '/15 '|
Ingredients serves 2 people
800gr of moles (Merlangius merlangus)
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper rose tea
1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Gently wash the moles under running water then place them in the pan.
- Squeeze the lemon and orange juices and place them in a bowl that you'll add a tablespoon of olive oil, salt and a sprinkling of pink pepper powder (which you can obtain by squeezing some grain) stir the liquid with the help of a whip.
- Citrus juice spilled on the piers (keeping aside a few tablespoons) and let them flavor half an hour.
- Add the pink pepper beans, cover with the lid and turn the heat to high heat until boiling, then remove the lid and simmer the piers in a pan until they are cooked (10-15 min max depends on the size of the fish), turn the fish once during cooking to prevent you to cook.
- Remove moles from the Pan and shake the sauce by adding the cornstarch and continue cooking the sauce for a few minutes.
- Serve the docks, season with the sauce and serve accompanied with fennel or cabbage or both in salads served with citrus juice you have saved!
Bon Appetit now you can enjoy this delicious stir-fry piers with citrus and red pepper!