Impress your guests by preparing two delicious beef tartare as a real chef is no longer so difficult, in fact it is actually easy fast and secure! It is no longer mandatory to have a butcher and a blast chiller! You may have noticed that recently in refrigerated coop appeared the tartare of beef cream under vacuum, if you haven’t noticed them because they’re delicious!! With these ready-to-use tartare will be a snap to make a great impression and prepare a special lunch or dinner!
This summer I got inspired often by the book “totally raw” which accompanied salt and pepper of August, in fact these two recipes are freely inspired by and modified by that magnificent monographic issue on raw!!
I suggest that you prepare both these recipes and eat them together, because they give their best matched, in an alternation of taste, a forkful of one and another of the other. … You’ll finish this dish that perhaps even you don’t elect your favorite!
Asian beef tartare
Ingredients for 2 people
1 beef Tartar cream 20 g ginger 2 teaspoons of coop sesame oil 3 teaspoons soy sauce .5 red onion 1 sprig of parsley or cilantro 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Minced ginger and onion finely.
- Place meat in a bowl, add all ingredients listed and stir well with a fork, then let rest in the fridge for half an hour.
Mediterranean beef tartare
Ingredients for 2 people
1 beef Tartar cream 4 anchovy fillets 4 sundried coop .25 red onion 10 capers desalted water few drops tabasco sauce 1 teaspoon olive oil 1 teaspoon anchovy oil Salt and pepper
- Finely chop onion and separately, cherry tomatoes, anchovies and capers.
- Place meat in Bowl and add all ingredients listed and stir well with a fork, then let rest in the fridge for half an hour.
- After the two impiattarle can be both rest tartare, half beef tartare of each type for each dish, using a dough cutter shape you prefer. On a plate place the pastry rings filled with half of the first Tatar, then slide off the cookie cutters and redo the same thing filling with the second tartare.
- Decorate Asian a tartare with bits of ginger and sesame seeds and the Mediterranean with a tomato tartare.
And Bon Appetit!
4 pensieri riguardo “Beef tartare”
Adoro la tartare, mai assaggiato quella all’asiatica ! Per curiosità, é una ricetta realmente di origini asiatiche? Sa provare assolutamente..
La ricetta viene da una mia idea e ho deciso di chiamarla all’asiatica perché ho messo profumi tipicamente orientali come zenzero, salsa di soia, sesamo (olio e semi) e coriandolo! Provala è davvero molto buona e facile da preparare!
Se vuoi mandami la foto del tuo risultato che la pubblico e ti taggo!!!