Here I am again to experiment gluten-free recipes, today we prepare rustic biscuits without gluten and dairy-free to participate in a talent contest to which I was invited by my colleague Bloggher Letizia di without is good. The mix of flours I used of course is home made, which I personally created to try the sorghum flour for my first.
The result are these crisp and crumbly good biscuits, and I do not say to convince the judge of the talent, but I made them try to the last unsuspecting guest of my B&B and loved them with tea for breakfast!
…. but let's move to the hard and see the recipe
Rustic biscuits without gluten and dairy
|Preparation time: 15 ' + 30 Rest||Difficulty: Easy||Cooking time: 30 '|
255g of gluten-free flour (g corn starch, 80gr maize flour, 50gr wholemeal buckwheat, 100 gr of wholemeal sorghum flour) 5gr Rubber 3 gr sodium bicarbonate 1 egg 75gr of cane sugar 40gr of water 30gr of maize oil bio 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon M One for 15-20 Biscuit
- Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Open the egg in a bowl and whisk it with a whip then, continuing to whisk, add the oil flush then to follow the water flush.
- Spill the liquid into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix quickly with your hands until you get a uniform ball.
- Wrap the pastry in the film and leave it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Turn the oven to 170 degrees.
- Form the dough balls of the size of a walnut that schiaccerete lightly between the hands and slowly in a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Put an almond in each biscuit.
- Bake for about 30 min at 170 ° in a ventilated oven. They will have to be nice dry even inside so that they become friable and crisp
Good breakfast with these delicious gluten and lactose-free rustic biscuits with this recipe I participate in the contest "the Free Food Lover" organized by ' ' Shake Your free Life ' ' and ' ' Without is good ' '.