Our vegetable garden (vegetables for all of nettles) continues to give us a lot of vegetables also in winter version, so between cabbage, broccoli and cabbage are always looking for new ways to cook them and make them appetizing. Today’s recipe, pasta pears cabbage and porcini mushrooms, is the appetizing result of one of my usual experiments, tested several times is a condiment for vegetarian pasta (with wanting a vegan option) really to try. We come to the recipe….
Pasta pears cabbage and porcini mushrooms
|Preparation time: 15 ‘||Difficulty: Easy||Cooking time: 10 ‘|
Ingredients (for 2 people)
2 ripe pears 150 gr cabbage ¼ of onion 10 gr of salted ricotta (optional) 8gr dried porcini mushrooms 4 flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano 1 ghee Walnut (clarified butter) strong paprika or chilli pepper (to taste) 1 teaspoon of ghee salt pepper paste as desired Pasta preparation pears and porcini mushrooms
- Cook the pasta in abundant salted water.
- Soak the dried mushrooms in warm water.
- Mince and stew the onion in a pan with a little ghee lid closed for a few minutes.
- Cut the cabbage finely then add in a pan and continue to stew.
- Wash, peel and dice the pears, then add them in a pan, set of salt pepper and chilli and leave to stew for a few minutes.
- Drain the mushrooms cut into small pieces and add in a pan, then turn over the water soaking the filtered mushrooms in the water in which the pasta boils, this will transmit flavor to the pasta too.
- Add in the pan a grated ricotta cheese (if you do not have the ricotta will also be fine parmesan) then add the dough as soon as it is cooked to the tooth.
- Quickly jump the dough with the condiment and the game is made serve adding the flakes of Parmesan and in the wire of Evo oil and serve
Enjoy your meal with this tasty Pasta pears cabbage and porcini mushrooms