Our vegetable garden (vegetables for all of nettle) continues to give us a lot of vegetables even in winter version, so between cabbages, broccoli and cabbage are always looking for new ways to cook them and make them appetizing. Today’s recipe, pears cabbage and porcini mushrooms pasta, is the appetizing result of one of my usual experiments, tested several times is a condiment for the vegetarian pasta (with wanting a vegan option) really to try. We come to the recipe….
Pears cabbage and porcini mushrooms pasta
|Preparation time: 15 ‘||Difficulty: Easy||Cooking time: 10 ‘|
Ingredients (for 2 people)
2 ripe pears 150 gr of cabbage ¼ of onion 10 gr of salted ricotta (optional) 8gr dried porcini mushrooms 4 flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano 1 ghee Walnut (clarified butter) strong paprika or chili pepper (to taste) 1 teaspoon ghee salt pepper paste to taste Preparation of pasta pears and porcini mushrooms
- Cook the dough in abundant salted water.
- Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water.
- Chop and stew The onion in a frying pan with a little ghee in the lid closed for a few minutes.
- Cut the cabbage finely then add in a frying pan and continue to stew.
- Wash, peel and dice the pears, then add them in a frying pan, adjust salt and pepper and let it stew for a few minutes.
- Drain the mushrooms cut into small pieces and add in a pan, then spill the water to soak the filtered mushrooms in the water where the dough boils, this will also taste the dough.
- Add a grated salted ricotta cheese (if you do not have the ricotta will be fine also the Parmesan) then add the dough as soon as it is cooked to the tooth.
- Quickly jump the dough with the seasoning and the game is done serve adding the flakes of parmesan and drizzle of oil evo and served
Good appetite with this tasty pears cabbage and porcini mushrooms pastams.