These days gloomy make you want to pamper yourself with something good, so today I prepared this delicious guinea-fowl with a nice side of baked red potatoes. Apart from the long cooking time the recipe is very easy and gives a great satisfaction because with really few ingredients including the red oranges of the season the result is delicious. The sauce created by the oranges and onion gives the meat sweet sour taste really to lick the mustache, that's why I share it immediately! Try to believe!
Orange Guinea fowl with baked red potatoes
|Preparation time: 20 '||Difficulty: Very easy||Baking time: 90-120 '|
Ingredients for 2 people for the Guinea-fowl
6 pieces of Guinea-fowl ¼ of onion 1 laurel leaf 4 oranges Tarot 1 glass white wine 2 tablespoons oil evo salt pepper
Ingredients for baked red potatoes
4 red potatoes 1 clove garlic oil water evo rosemary salt pepper
- Squeeze the oranges and mix the juice in a cup with wine, oil, salt and pepper.
- Wash the Guinea-fowl and put it in a baking dish.
- Cover the Guinea-fowl with juice and add the onion cut into coarse pieces and the laurel.
- Bake in a hot oven ventilated 180 ° for 90-120 min. Depends on the guinea fowl (if it is supermarket probably will be enough 90 minutes, if it is free of the peasant could serve 120 minutes), is cooked when the meat comes off from the bones.
- In the meantime wash the potatoes well cut them to chunks and wash again.
- Put the potatoes in a baking dish with a finger of water, the clove of garlic, the chopped rosemary and a drizzle of oil.
- Bake the potatoes about half an hour/40 minutes before the Guinea-fowl is cooked, so they will come out of the oven hot and steaming at the same time.
Enjoy your meal!!!!
This tasty recipe you can try even with the most common chicken will always be delicious!